Escalade 3rd brake light ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
I got the same LED strip as you do I’m gonna try to separate the lens housing but I was curious, did you connect your power and ground to the 12v outlet in the back? I’m sure I’ll see where to get my power once I start tearing I to it but I was just wondering before hand. Also, I take it you didn’t hook up the green wire for running light? I don’t like how it has the wondering light back and forth but I would like to have the running light if possible. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
I always have my parking lights on because I have drl led headlights and taillights so I pulled 12v from the parking lights to power the sequential box. And left the green wire disconnected I didn’t really like that feature of the light kinda looks to much like a cop light and didn’t feel like getting pulled over everyday

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
But you could pull 12v from something else that turns on with the key if you don’t drive with your parking lights on or auto light setting on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts