Emergency lights flash with right turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to take the whole top part that surrounds the gauges off in order to properly take the lower section off. There are a few bolts on the bottom one, if I remember correctly. Seems like there were 2 obvious ones and then another one kind of hidden that I didn't notice at first. Either way, it's not hard to do. The whole install only took me about 10 minutes, give or take.

OP
OP
ATL

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i swapped the parts out today and took a few pics of the process in case anyone else encounters the same problem. ill post them step by step, pretty self explanatory, but i will answer any questions i can.

all work starts with a cold monster!

DSC_4757.jpg

DSC_4755.jpg

DSC_4756.jpg

DSC_4762.jpg

DSC_4759.jpg

DSC_4761.jpg

DSC_4752.jpg

DSC_4758.jpg

billytheadult

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, had the same problem myself, replaced the flasher module as you said!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ATL

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome! it took me like 10 mins and it fixed the issue for me. we can thank scott for the info!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Nice write up, with pics even. That'll make it easier for others down the road.

Anyone else have issues with seat heaters after installing this? I don't know if it's just coincidental timing or not, but my seat heaters won't stay on, and I hear a click that sounds like it's coming from that module or very close to it when they shut themselves off.

OP
OP
ATL

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no issues here, but that makes me wonder. my seats, in the past, would random scroll thru the heat settings on their own. it happens randomly, but has not happened since i swapped this unit in

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting, I wonder if indeed that module is somehow involved with the seat heaters in some way!! Wonder if OmarR will see this and possibly chime in, if so I'd be tempted to buy one to see if that revives my drivers side seat heater!!

denali2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not yet, ive been slacking. i did take a look at the dash today tho. does the unpper piece have to come off to get the bottom piece off? i see the bottom piece has 2 bolts at very bottom

no. the bottom piece has two inserts to the frame, gently push out one side underneath if you can, then the second one. don't twist or turn or the insert will crack or break.

did the part number work or was it a different one- like: 157XXXXX?

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering mine Friday. Also have the problem with left signal where it wou I still turn flashers on or not work at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo