Ebay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07NALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently purchased a new Set of wheels for my Denali and would like to sell the factory 20's. The wheels and tires were purchased in July of 2011, brand new from GM by the dealer. The tires are in near perfect condition. Im just looking to get a range on what I should sell the combo for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently purchased a new Set of wheels for my Denali and would like to sell the factory 20's. The wheels and tires were purchased in July of 2011, brand new from GM by the dealer. The tires are in near perfect condition. Im just looking to get a range on what I should sell the combo for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

About $200. I will buy them. :)

Which wheels? How much do you want for them? What state are you in?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it gives you any frame of reference at all I just sold my stock 17's with about 40% tread left on Craigslist for $450 and they sold within 24 hours of being listed so I probably could have listed them for 100 - 150 more. So if the stock 20's are in good shape along with decent tires I'd list them for 1200-1300 if they were mine. I'd also throw them on Craigslist first (it's free and loca which equals no headaches of shipping) and see if they sell first there and THEN resort to eBay and their FEES if they don't sell on CL within a couple of weeks.

Just my 2 cents....

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which wheels and what kind of tires do you have on them?

OP
OP

07NALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im talking about the Factory Denali 20" Chrome wheels and Factory Tires, I don't remember what they are. Whatever comes from the factory, they have maybe 2500 miles on them the wheels are in PERFECT condition. When i bought the truck it had the 17's on it and i told the dealer the only way the deal would work is if he put a set of new 20's Denali wheels on it. Just looking to get an idea of what i can expect to get for them.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im talking about the Factory Denali 20" Chrome wheels and Factory Tires, I don't remember what they are. Whatever comes from the factory, they have maybe 2500 miles on them the wheels are in PERFECT condition. When i bought the truck it had the 17's on it and i told the dealer the only way the deal would work is if he put a set of new 20's Denali wheels on it. Just looking to get an idea of what i can expect to get for them.

Throw them on Craigslist for $1500. Get them nice and clean and take good pics and you'll get them sold pretty quick!! :waytogo:

OP
OP

07NALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
About $200. I will buy them. :)

Which wheels? How much do you want for them? What state are you in?

The point of the thread is to see what I should ask for them. Im in Texas, Currently in Lubbock but will be back in Dallas in 9 Days. Would love to sell them to a forum member.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a guy selling them here in L.A for 1200 but the tires has 10k miles on them

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggested 1500 cuz someone is always going to try and talk you down no matter what you price it at...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot