Dummy O2 Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dcrazys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi, I have 2003 Chery Tahoe LT 5.3L flex fuel. and I need help to find Dummy O2 Sensor does anyone know where I can find them and the right part #?

Thank you.

OP
OP
D

Dcrazys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have 4 o2's. the pre cats, aka up stream. you need them. if you need them harnesses find em and use them. o2's help control your fueling. the down stream o2's can be tuned out with a tuner, or you can try faking out the system by putting them in spark plug anti foulers, you need two per o2, drill one out, put the o2 in that one. then screw the other one to the bottom and into the exhaust pipe. this pulls the o2 out of the exhaust stream enough for it to not figure out theres no cat.

OP
OP
D

Dcrazys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you have 4 o2's. the pre cats, aka up stream. you need them. if you need them harnesses find em and use them. o2's help control your fueling. the down stream o2's can be tuned out with a tuner, or you can try faking out the system by putting them in spark plug anti foulers, you need two per o2, drill one out, put the o2 in that one. then screw the other one to the bottom and into the exhaust pipe. this pulls the o2 out of the exhaust stream enough for it to not figure out theres no cat.

thank you so much :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts