Dropping in from Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatbass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Jim and I live in northern Utah. Loves me some fishing, hunting, whisky, good cigars, homebrewing and Alabama football (I grew up in Tuscaloosa).

I bought my '99 Tahoe last July after my Dodge Ram got T-*****.

This place looks like a good place to visit for tips, tricks and ideas and since this is my first 4WD with IFS I thought it might be a good idea to read up on y'alls fixit adventures with your Tahoes, 'cause if you're driving 'em right you're gonna break something!
I'll be more than happy to share my experiences as they happen.
Cheers!

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here. My experience from other sites is people are sometimes rude and make it a contest of who has the biggest sack. This site is the best one I've been on and everyone is always ready to give a helping hand.

OP
OP
fatbass

fatbass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Where in Utah are you located? I'm from Salt Lake.

I'm also willing to bet that you don't tell many people out there you're a Tide fan. I don't blame you. Go Utes!

South Ogden. I wear Alabama gear every day and harbor no ill will towards Ute fans. I can't wait for the U of U to reach the SEC level of play so that Bama can exact revenge for the Sugar Bowl. 14 NC's and counting, brah. Hail Saban!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Welcome to the site. I think you'll like it here. My experience from other sites is people are sometimes rude and make it a contest of who has the biggest sack. This site is the best one I've been on and everyone is always ready to give a helping hand.

I moderate an outdoors and ******* site and been banned from a few others so I can handle the bravado pretty well.
I have lurked enough here to agree with you about folks willing to give help. Feels like a good group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n