DRL wiring question(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aidanjewell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everybody, new to the forum! :) Recently, my step-father purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe with the police package installed on it. When it was purchased, their was a box FULL of miscellaneous wiring for everything the police was using running under the center console (computers, internet, etc.) After we had removed the center console and were done cutting all of these additional wires out, we realized that the daytime running lights no longer turned on, no matter what we did. We figured that something we cut under the center console must've operated the DRL's. Also, we noticed that the auto headlight function now makes the battery drop below 14V while idling, and driving makes the battery charge drop even further, almost making the vehicle completely shut off. I took some pictures of what we're currently working with (apologies for the poor quality and my hand being in the photos, was in a rush). If anybody can tell me how to fix these issues, or what to connect these wires to, it'd be greatly appreciated. Even a wiring diagram would help. Feel free to ask questions and request additional photos if needed. Thank you in advance. (comments under photos explaining what they are)IMG_6017.jpg
Wiring running from under the center console
IMG_6018.jpg
Wiring running from vehicle
IMG_6019.jpg
Relay we cut out (we believe this is what the problem with the DRL's are, no clue how to re-wire it in though)
IMG_6020.jpg
Diagram on relay we cut out