Do these tail lights look okay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wonder why it says this:

Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended
Item not compatible with HID system.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have th egen 2's i think these are more towards the esky becuz they have a 3rd row of leds. not bad in my book i would get em price is on the good side as well.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Eh. Well I actually went ahead and bought a chrome LTZ grille. I think I'll wait on the LED's, for when I have more to spend on them. Plus I've already upgraded the tails, but haven't touched the grille. And I was dying for both.

Thanks though!

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soph -- I know you already went with the grille, but yes, those are exactly like mine.

I think that the "professional installation" nonsense is 1) a disclaimer more than anything else, and 2) is probably the same text they use for all LEDs they sell, and maybe some of the other models (for other cars) could require professional installation. These certainly didn't require a professional.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think the tail lights needed professional work. If so then I must be a professional. :)

In any case this grille I bought is actually a snap-on. And I'm pretty picky, so if this doesn't look right to me I'll send it back and buy those tails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700