Do these spark plugs look normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cryptothedog

Reaction score
Good stuff! Looking forward to the progression of your rig. Thanks for including some pics. You have a tune in mind? Going to buy HPTuners and learn to do it yourself?
I'm not sure on the tuner yet. I don't like how you have to buy credits and the tuner with HP. Then again maybe HP does a better job than somwrhing like a Diablo? I am going to learn to do it myself. I already downloaded the stock transmission shift values and some modified ones people have done to try those out when I can afford to buy one. I like to learn to do things myself. Saves money and is ultimately more satisfying in the end.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on the tuner yet. I don't like how you have to buy credits and the tuner with HP. Then again maybe HP does a better job than somwrhing like a Diablo? I am going to learn to do it myself. I already downloaded the stock transmission shift values and some modified ones people have done to try those out when I can afford to buy one. I like to learn to do things myself. Saves money and is ultimately more satisfying in the end.
Agree 100% with learning to do it yourself! I haven’t had the time to delve into it myself at all. I bought a tune from @BlackBearPerf for my ‘03, and am very happy with it. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no comparison between an off the shelf tuner, like a Diablo, and a tune specifically designed for your vehicle, whether that’s an HP Tuner, or BBP, etc.. there’s a pretty steep learning curve for doing things yourself, so buckle up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288