DL8 to DR4 Esky on a Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ahmad Al Awadi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dears,

Actually I'm planning to do some upgrades to my truck, and one of them is the external mirrors, i want to replace it from DL8 Manual fold to DL3, but i don't know why is a lot more expensive then the Esky Mirrors (250+ $ vs 150 - 200$ for the Esky's w/o Turn signals and dimming.

So what i need is the following:

Driver Master Switch w/ Power Fold.

Passenger Window Switch from a Power Fold optioned truck (Because I'm in a country where the dealerships are stupid as hell.)

And obviously the mirrors.

So i decided to buy the Esky Mirrors, but it's not a DL3 option it have the RPO Codes DR4 & Z75.

I understand that Z75 stands for the bottom chrome trim but what DR4 means? can you please advise me if it will work with my Tahoe?

Thanks for Assistance.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Update: this is frustrating, the seller told me that DR4 Stands for W/O turn signals, auto dim. And the DL3 have the full capabilities that's why it's more expensive then DR4.

Thank you guys.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20