Descsions Descsions!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im complelty torn here between two trucks! A 1996 gmc yukon 4 door on 23's, 130k, hid and a ridciolous system for $4500- maybe 4.... roughed up interior tho. i test drove it and it runs good clean underneath the only thing that kinda caught my attendtion was the loud clank wen shifting into reverse... prob u-joints or tranny :/... or a 96 two door maroon red tahoe wit a caddy clip, nice system, intake, lowered and 20's wit 168 k but a new trans and recent tune up he always wants 4500.... im lookin to spend like 3800 on either just dont know which one to get. heres the pics.... you guys decide lol!

Attachments

• maybe yukon.jpg
    maybe yukon.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 23
  • maybe tahoe.jpg
    maybe tahoe.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 27
  • maybe tahoe 2.jpg
    maybe tahoe 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20

wmgood64

BILL
Reaction score
I don't know the both look pretty nice i like the rims on the yuk but i like the hoe's color better!

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the marron one on looks but there both getting up there in miles.... i would take the marron.

OP
OP
XLdenaliXL

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeaa i no lol im confused... an my bad i no i posted in the wrong section just reposted in the 90's section... o well ill get more opionions this way lol

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i dont know man, 168k is sure a lot of miles, and with the new tranny and a fresh tune up tells me the truck is starting to fall apart and the guy is trying to make it run nice so he can get rid of it.

I hate the color green, but that might be the better purchase, although i think you can swoop a better deal on something different for 4k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo