Denali pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GingerJay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have seen people get 21% off on a new vehicle. No way I would pay that on a demo.

GoCardz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out Dave Sinclair in Saint Louis, MO. Last I looked they had non-XLs for close to $61k.

If you buy from them PM me and I'll give you my info (I'll get a referral). I just picked up a nearly loaded Denali for $60,*** (stickered at $76,***).

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $63k for mine, no adaptive cc or power running boards. Otherwise, fully loaded. I would have to agree with what someone else mentioned, the 6.2L is worth the extra money and the leather is a better quality in the Denali but 100% the magnetic ride control is garbage.

kaiserwillie

Reaction score
Laura GMC had 3 Denali's listed at 56k on Nov 1. All three sold that morning. I ended up getting a loaded SLT 4x4 for 53k.

brendon444

Reaction score
I got 23% off MSRP 2016 denali august build. This was in alberta canada however.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Laura GMC had 3 Denali's listed at 56k on Nov 1. All three sold that morning. I ended up getting a loaded SLT 4x4 for 53k.
Holy $@?&!!! Where those 4x4 models? I'm looking at getting an SLT non XL from them for 53 also but damn, 3 grand more for a Denali?!?!?

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought the prospects were dim. Found a loaded Denali in the right color with the right options. Demo car with $7k miles being sold as new. $78k MSRP and going to see if I can pull off something close to $60k. Listed at $64,500 currently. Has pretty much every option except rear seat entertainment, which we didn't need anyway.
That's too much for that Denali, to me that's a used vehicle with those miles even if it hasn't been titled. As of this post Laura GMC has one Denali for $59k but it's that funky forest green color.

OP
OP
minisoda

minisoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just pulled the trigger on a lightly used (11k miles) '16 Denali in Iridium Metallic with all the options I wanted except ACC. $60,500

There may be better deals out there but I certainly couldn't find those deals in the color and options I wanted.

Looking forward to delivery!

brendon444

Reaction score
UPDATE: Just pulled the trigger on a lightly used (11k miles) '16 Denali in Iridium Metallic with all the options I wanted except ACC. $60,500

There may be better deals out there but I certainly couldn't find those deals in the color and options I wanted.

Looking forward to delivery!
Right on. Get some pictures up. Hopefully no issues. Mine is good so far and hoping it stays that way.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Dave Sinclair in Saint Louis, MO. Last I looked they had non-XLs for close to $61k.

If you buy from them PM me and I'll give you my info (I'll get a referral). I just picked up a nearly loaded Denali for $60,*** (stickered at $76,***).

That's where I bought mine. They negotiated lower than Laura Buick on my SLT with no trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thydrick