Denali Personal Settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
peddler

peddler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't you have the owners manual?

Rocket Man:Yes I have a manual. If the information was clearly stated we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yep, I'm just an SLE, so I can't help either

dbbd1: Thanks for taking the time to respond.

My 2017 Suburban Premier should be the same........................................

I hope that helps and clears things up

CDN17 BURBAN: That's the way mine works and that's the way the dealer indicated to me it should work. Thanks for the input. See Shadow17's post above (#20). That's the way all of my GM products have worked prior to this Yukon. As he said "Perhaps I (he) got a special upgrade."

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if you start your truck with the remote start and then go out and open the door? Still no movement until you sit down and press the start button?

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just crazy. I even searched for videos showing the settings and can't really find anything. There has to be someone out there with a 2015i that has the same set up as myself. ???

OP
OP
peddler

peddler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's just crazy. I even searched for videos showing the settings and can't really find anything. There has to be someone out there with a 2015i that has the same set up as myself. ???

So far it appears the total number of people that own a 2015 or newer Yukon Denali with your setup is one. Believe me when I say I would very much like to own one.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far it appears the total number of people that own a 2015 or newer Yukon Denali with your setup is one. Believe me when I say I would very much like to own one.
YouTube video coming.

OP
OP
peddler

peddler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The underlying assumption that appears to have created the confusion surrounding recall of personal settings issue is that "what applies to the 2015 Yukon Denali (the redesign year) applies to the 2016 and later models." That does not appear to be the case. If you read the 2015 Yukon Denali owners manual you will find a much different description of the personal settings recall than the 2016. If you go back and read the previous 26 posts you will find all of the references to the 2016 and later personal settings recall to be different than the 2015. Why would GM make a change to this recall system in 2016 after totally redesigning the platform in 2015?? Only GM knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese