Denali OEM bumper cover fit on 04 Tahoe? (see link)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure, I thought Yukon and Tahoe were a little different, but it may be above bumper where the differences are.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
id really prefer to just use that bumper cover vs buying an aftermarket style one. i might call the dealer in the AM

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but i dont think it will fit cus the tahoe grille shell goes straight at the bottom and the denali one curves as the bottom of the grille shell, you would have to go with the denali grille shell too like in the picture above, why dont you just get a SS bumper like mine.. it fits right over the factory one

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that gen 6 ss kit is the one i like the best but i lose my fog lights if i go to that. i want to keep the fogs if possible. i know id have to switch to round ones if the denali cover works but its better than nothing.

i wouldnt mind converting the whole front to the denali. if i HAD to get a denali shell then id also have to swap out the bumper lights too right? the denali shell encloses the bumper lights where the tahoe ones sit just above and belove the grill shell lines.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree with the above 100%, but in my opinion BlackDenali has one of the best looking rides on here. he's just got the denali bumper cover. plus, it's still cheaper.

why wouldnt SS make a way for fogs to fit in those vent holes?

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

can you or anyone else photoshop that front end pic of your and change the color to black so i can get an idea how mine would look?

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
that gen 6 ss kit is the one i like the best but i lose my fog lights if i go to that. i want to keep the fogs if possible. i know id have to switch to round ones if the denali cover works but its better than nothing.

i wouldnt mind converting the whole front to the denali. if i HAD to get a denali shell then id also have to swap out the bumper lights too right? the denali shell encloses the bumper lights where the tahoe ones sit just above and belove the grill shell lines.

Keep in mind you'd have to get a lot more than just the bumper cover. You'd have to get new supports, braces, bumper, bumper filler, cover, molding insert, grille, parking lights and perhaps something else.

bumper.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA