denali/esky center console. i'm on the lookout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking hard about an esky/denali console for the yuk. if anyone sees one or has one, i'm looking for a grey one. think so anyway. lol. thanks. branndon

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
prepare to spend a pretty penny.. but they are out there. check car-part.com and search around you for local yards.. thats how i found my last one but then sold it to make an assload of money.

OP
OP
branndon_b

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, some dingleberry on ebay has one that's got problems and his BIN price is like $400. that's just ridiculous. i think i'd jump all over one if i could find one for around $200ish, but $400 for one that's in less than perfect shape, eh, little too rich for my blood.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid 75 for mine, refuse to sell it. GREY will only come out a OBS Nali, ESKYs are always tan!

Be prepared to paint, I did came out FRESH!

OP
OP
branndon_b

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well y'all keep on the lookout for one for me. i'm gonna keep looking but if y'all come across one pm me or post on this thread. thanks.

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont mean to jack but i came across one (2004) will it fit my 01?

OP
OP
branndon_b

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be prepared to do some modifying to it. i think someone put one in theirs, there's one on cardomain that someone put in an obs, but think they had to do some modifying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n