Demod Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeb33

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't come with, but I found them online and printed them. I put them in the box for you. I have labeled for UPS will go to the sorting facility tomorrow AM.

Thanks.

MIKE

Mattjr79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how can you find just the part # for the muffler on a corsa system?
Ive been looking for one for my 03...

OP
OP
mikeb33

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not easy since they don't sell this muffler alone normally. What kind of exhaust do you have now?

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am intrested in the lowering kit. Is that all I would need to lower my 07 Yukon non-denali? Also intrested in the sway bar, maybe we can make a package deal for the drop kit and sway bar. Send me an email [email protected] I dont have enough posts to send you a pm. Cash in hand if we can make a deal. Shipping to zip 99336

OP
OP
mikeb33

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am intrested in the lowering kit. Is that all I would need to lower my 07 Yukon non-denali? Also intrested in the sway bar, maybe we can make a package deal for the drop kit and sway bar. Send me an email [email protected] I dont have enough posts to send you a pm. Cash in hand if we can make a deal. Shipping to zip 99336

email sent.

MIKE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daily Bread