Dealer recommendations in DC/MD/VA area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terptahoe

Reaction score
Hi all new to this forum! Apologies if this has been hashed out already but curious if anybody had any dealer recommendations in the DC MD VA area. Preferably one that is offering ability to order at or near MSRP. i know folks have been throwing around some dealerships on the other side of the country that they had a good experience with so trying to gather info for this area. Thanks a ton for the help!

Aemycod13

Reaction score
The issue with good GMC dealers and pricing is… I only know of 2 that sell below MSRP in the country. I’ve spoken to slot of dealers in my searches. It’s scarce due to lack of allocations to small places and big dealers backed up 200+ orders for a Yukon. Robideaux in Idaho does 4k below MSRP. OR $300 over invoice. If interested contact Mike +1 (208) 755-9685

PsyZek

Reaction score
I have a 22 SLT Yukon 3.0 on order for MSRP (no dealer fees, add-ons, or "market adjustments") that is due soon from Boyle GMC in Abingdon MD, about 30 min north of Baltimore. I'm hoping they don't play any games on pick-up day but they've been decent so far.

At first, when I was talking to the sales guy it was MSRP, then a couple of weeks later when I went to order it was a 5k "market adjustment". I told him no thanks. Two weeks later he called and said he was given the go-ahead to let me order one for MSRP. So they aren't angels but I have a PO for MSRP with a $2500 deposit.

This was Nov 11, build week was Jan something. Thursday it was in transit in WV. Dealer has no idea on ETA. I have to bug them with info from the GMC chat to get any updates and then I get one word text responses.

3.0, 4WD, luxury package (no sunroof), max trailering, second-row buckets.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

terptahoe

Reaction score
I have a 22 SLT Yukon 3.0 on order for MSRP (no dealer fees, add-ons, or "market adjustments") that is due soon from Boyle GMC in Abingdon MD, about 30 min north of Baltimore. I'm hoping they don't play any games on pick-up day but they've been decent so far.

At first, when I was talking to the sales guy it was MSRP, then a couple of weeks later when I went to order it was a 5k "market adjustment". I told him no thanks. Two weeks later he called and said he was given the go-ahead to let me order one for MSRP. So they aren't angels but I have a PO for MSRP with a $2500 deposit.

This was Nov 11, build week was Jan something. Thursday it was in transit in WV. Dealer has no idea on ETA. I have to bug them with info from the GMC chat to get any updates and then I get one word text responses.

3.0, 4WD, luxury package (no sunroof), max trailering, second-row buckets.
Thanks for this intel! Happy to hear you got a “fair” deal in todays terms. I might give them a shot. Truth be told I really wanted a Tahoe LT but seems I’ve seen more folks be able to score deals at MSRP on GMCs for whatever reason. I might have to switch to your side with the Yukon SLT! Keep me posted on your 3.0 that’s exactly what I want as well and as you probably know they are near impossible to find anywhere.

PsyZek

Reaction score
For sure, will do.

I like the looks of the Tahoe more, esp the RST with less chrome and such.
But.. I had an SLE for a rental for about a week this summer and the ventilated seats sold me. To get them in the Tahoe you have to go Premier or High Country which ends up being more $. Also, this was the only way to get a slick top and ventilated seats which was an abnormal want of mine.

Chevy has better colors also =(

Last edited:

Apollo13

Reaction score
I went to the koons in woodbridge (GMC). Despite koons wanting to charge way over msrp at tysons the woodbridge dealer after talking and sharing military stories i walked out paying 1500 over MSRP which at the time i figured was a good deal.

OP
OP
T

terptahoe

Reaction score
Just in case anybody else is interested I’ve found two GMC dealers in MD doing orders at MSRP without any pushing. Wilkins in Glen Burnie and Fitzgerald in Rockville. Pleasant experiences with both would recommend