Dealer Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say if you are purchasing local ie, from a dealer in your local market, you may be able to negotiate a small discount off MSRP, if you are thinking of traveling a state or three away, you should expect to pay MSRP.

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as far as I can tell the availability is still limited around where I live so I don't see why they would be discounting them

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
asked a dealer about using the supplier discount on one. they said we could, but they wouldn't give the full discount, would only give the amount that GM pays the dealership which ends up being about half of the discount shown online. With as many "supplier mailers" we've gotten over the past two years GM could've paused those and actually passed along the savings to dealers to give the customers

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rivard has always been advertising a discount. I don't know anything about that dealership or if anyone has actually been able to buy at those prices.

The other dealership that has been advertising a discount (supplier pricing) is Robideaux Motors in Idaho. I had an order with them for 9 months, never got an allocation and ended up finding what I wanted elsewhere. I got my deposit back, but they never cancelled the order. It ended up getting allocated, built and delivered to Robideaux 17 months after I placed the order. I know this because my contact information was still attached to the order number so I got the e-mail notifications about its build and delivery status. They are nice people and some other forum members have had their orders built and delivered, but they aren't high volume and there's no knowing how long you'll wait if you place an order with them.

Other than that, some forum members have been able to get supplier pricing, but it usually seems they either A) Have a long relationship with that dealership or B) Live in the Michigan area where there are a TON of GM employees/family and the expectation is that most dealerships in that area will always honor those discounts.

These rigs don't sit very long so there really is no incentive to offer discounts. Expect MSRP - you can always bring up a discount, but don't be surprised if they don't budge.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
better that than nothing. When I bought mine a few months ago, I got the dealership to throw in all of the rubber cargo mats ($560 value). Not much but something.
That's all I got too. I took it as a nice gesture since they only have a few ever come in and they sell right away.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of times if you are out of state, they won't discount at all because they know you won't ever be back for service etc. You best bet is to try to negotiate within a drivable radius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts