Dash Protectant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modrodr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did a quick search and didn’t find much. I have a 22 Tahoe, what product is everyone using on their dash to protect it? It seems to be a leather type material and I just don’t want to ruin it in the Florida sun or by using the wrong product. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
M

Modrodr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, that’s what I’ve done to wipe it down, just looking for something to give it some protection. The Sun down here is brutal.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
One of the old school sun reflectors you put in the windshield then?

Or fully ceramic tint your windshield with 70% or darker if it doesn't bother you

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Meguires detailer series hydro dressing it’s water based and lasts a real long time for the interior it’s good for plastics outside until it rains then it washes off but I use it once every 6 months on my interior makes the cracks in the dash look like new! Lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a quick search and didn’t find much. I have a 22 Tahoe, what product is everyone using on their dash to protect it? It seems to be a leather type material and I just don’t want to ruin it in the Florida sun or by using the wrong product. Thanks in advance.
covercraft is probably the best solution, it just sits on the dash with maybe a couple strips of hook & loop, this will keep the direct sunlight rays off the material which is the primary cause of damage. you can get it in various colors to match the interior.
covercraft.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper