customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dans99

Reaction score
I dont know what to do? heres the issue, I ordered a set of clear TYC headlights from streetbeatcustoms.com and when the lights came in they were damaged...no big deal, I called them back and told them the problem and they set up for UPS to pick them back up... again no problem. I give it 2 weeks (like they told me) to call them back and check the status. So I did and for the last 2 weeks (4 weeks total dealing with this now) when I call and ask on the status its almost like they are just blowing me off and are in a hurry to hang the phone up. Every time I have talked to them they say " You will have a tracking number emailed to you TODAY" I have had this SAME response from them for 2 weeks now!!!!....What steps/actions can I take? I have spoken to everyone possible at streetbeat customs.. I just feel like I am getting jerked around now. Do I have my credit card stop paymeant on it?...report it to the BBB?....Thanks for any help guys......sorry for the rant.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will never deal with those bastards again. They screwed me around a couple of years ago when I went to get a grille insert. Same deal, part was damaged and I got the run around from them. Finally I just filed a complaint with paypal who then immediately took over the situation and refunded me my $$$, had me send the damaged goods back and got an Emai from them telling me they had resolved the issue. I do all my transactions online via paypal for security and convenience purposes. Never had time to report them to the BBB but I'm sure they've done wrong to more people than you and I. Good luck with it..

OP
OP
D

dans99

Reaction score
well they said they sent it back out today and I "should" have a tracking # tonite or tomorrow......we shall see. if not then I am contacting the credit card to stop payment and BBB will hear from me.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us updated. I was planning on ordering a pair of clear tails for my Tahoe that I can only find on streetbeatcustoms but after reading this thread I might just have to stick with my smoked stock tails.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the package has been shipped, they should've provided a tracking number.
I'd contact your CC and file a dispute. At least get it on record, give it a few days to make sure they did or didnt send it. If you dont get it within the next few days/week, call your CC back and follow through with the dispute.

Good luck

OP
OP
D

dans99

Reaction score
992dr....Thanks..I am goin to do what you suggested, thats kinda what I was goin to do tomorrow.

xBRANDONx...Dont worry, Ill keep ya posted on how it turns out. I just cant say 1 good thing about there customer service. It just seems like a load of B.S. even when they are talking to me on the phone they just seem like I am the one whos bothering them. I have my brother and a buddy who wants to get some stuff from them but there holding out for my out come. and there is about $800 in parts between the 2 of them.

OP
OP
D

dans99

Reaction score
Ok, so here is the update....so after they dident give me a tracking # I called them back the next morning and went thru all the shit again they said "we will with out a dought have a tracking # for you today!!" that was friday 17th....so I give it till today to get it being the weekend and all. I call them this afternoon and i asked where is my headlight? They just give me the EXACT same #$%ing story!!!...so I told them I am done dealing with this and that I have been LIED to over and over again. Now I can understand if shit happens with shipping/wearhouse/TYC ect. has a problem and it will delay this but I am just flat out getting the run around! So I WILL NOT ever buy so much as a lugnut from these guys again. I would rather pay a few extra $$ somewhere else and know I wont get jerked around. I hope this helps yoxBRANDONx.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it definitely does, I won't order those taillights from them. Thank you for saving me a headache, but sorry you had to deal with a bunch of assholes crooks. I recently had to deal with the same shit (HiFiSoundConnection.com).

OP
OP
D

dans99

Reaction score
Ok, Update. I finally got the headlight, but ONLY after I had a stop payment put on it. Then 2 days after I did that I got a tracking number and an email saying that the light was shipped and that they hope I would continue to be a customer.....HAHAH. I just sent back an email saying "I wouldent buy a lug nut from you"....I did not hear back from them....lol

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
bad...one headlight may have cost them what, 5, 10, 20, 50 customers from reading one bad experience....sad.

Glad your up and 'seeing' again with your headlights :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv