Custom Memphis install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
Doing a build for Truckin' Magazine. I added a Memphis system in addition to a factory Nav unit. Sounds and looks killer.
memphispkg.jpg

memphisamps.jpg

memphisbox.jpg

memphisbox2.jpg

memphisbox3.jpg

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey does your trucc have the auto liftgate. i wanted to do a install in that same spot but thought the motor for the liftgate will be damaged going to get my box today should have pics pf my install up REAL SOON!!

b8sah0l1c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^ we had to build mine over the lift gate motor a little. i had two ssa icons 10 not as deep as your orions. total air space is 2 cubic foot. those 10 hit pretty hard. i cant imgagine how loud those orions is gonna be. that is insane mahn.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey b8saho1lc and yolo, about how mcuh does it run to build a box like those in the quarter panel?

b8sah0l1c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well with the amp rack and install of the diamond audio components and wiring cost me $1100 that include the paint for the box.

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
my install was around $900. The glass box was $400 by itself. I do NOT have the power lift gate option. Though, you could build around it with smaller woofers. I chose to do one 12 inch Memphis and I could have done two.

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
It is done. I have finished pics but I am working at the fire station today. I will post them in the next couple of days.