Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Pads GREAT BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My pads are low, I don't work on her when it gets cold. So I figure I'd do them before it gets to cold and worse snow on the ground. SInce I'm to cheap and handy to pay some one else to do it.

My rotors have been already cut and they can't be cut no more!

My orignall thermo quiets lasted me about two years and 18k of driving, most of it highway.

I priced out Autozone, Pep Boys and was going to do Autobarn but there website blows donkey balls!

Orignally I was going to go to Pep Boys b/c they stock Hawk Pads at 29.00 Plus tax. I don't want no cheap $20 rotor exspecially with the 22's and extra added weight and power of the blower. So decent priced Rotor from each of the vendors was 42.99 to 48.99 EACH! So that puts ya at the $100 mark PLUS pads.

Went on good old Ebay, and came across theses as well as a SSCC Big Brake kit for $999.000 too ruch for my blood right now (but that is a killer KILLER DEAL)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390242049678&viewitem=

Ordered them, can't wait for them to come in, install them and repaint my hardware for the upcoming show at the end of the month.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any one used these before i was looking at them myself...

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post some feedback when Its all installed.

Only performance in brakes I have right now is SS Brake lines.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oct Freak Fest at Baldhill last show of the season.
Last year I could have gotten two trophies but couldnt due to the fact I had to leave early for work.

This year I'm taking off and packin some High Life and chillen.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO YOU GUYS ARE MY COMPETITION!
There was only two trucks there :)

Installtion was a breeze! Look great no issues so far. Used Quiet stop spray on the pads. Took for a little spin around the block to break in the pads! Couldnt be happier!

Wish I could have found silver caliper paint today to kill two birds with one stone!

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will bring the new toy , soon to be an escahoe also(my second)
picture.php
[/IMG]