Cost of extended warranty for 63k miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmtk

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a 2014 Denali with 64k Miles. Anyone bought an extended warranty and if so, how much and from where?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when I bought my 2012 Denali a 20k or 2yrs powertrain (whichever came first) warranty cost me $2k, it paid me back $13.5k in repairs, but it was just by chance that it ended up in my favor.
the powertrain warranty is usually the best option as that is the more expensive cost repair wise should something occur, many other repairs are usually not that hard to simply diy.

OP
OP
G

gmtk

Reaction score
Denali I’m looking at is via a Ford dealership and they are offering 4yrs/48k for $2750. Only interesting thing is that the warranty is through Ford. But covers most common parts including the auto steps which I know aren’t cheap to fix.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
GRAB IT! Our 4yr 48Mo Powertrain, a/c, electrical, a/c service contract (s/c) was $3,750 from AUL in Napa, CA. Worth it’s weight 150%.

It covered our air suspension and pump. The GMC Dlr offers a lifetime warranty on some oem parts they install. So far that would be the radiator & alternator the s/c replaced. Lifetime warr at dlr on a 10 year old truck with the s/c paying for it is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons