Corsa Releases New Exhaust For 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So….the 6.2… I hated it. Couldn’t it pull it off fast enough.

Extremely loud at startup on the 6.2, and I mean extremely. Far louder than what I expected from Corsa’s own promotional video. The exhaust is so loud at startup in the garage that keeping it on a daily driver would be unfair to my neighbors, and there’s AMG/M-Cars and even a RS7 here and there.

I also had difficulty getting the head pipe into the muffler, far more than any other pieces. Further, the tips were only spot welded— I wasn’t expecting to see daylight.

I eventually got it on and running, and sure it didn’t drone and was fine on the highway, but not my cup of tea for a high line suv.
Thanks for the feedback, the Corsa videos sounded loud so I was afraid of that but glad it doesn’t drone on the highway. I am thinking I will stick with the GM performance one unless Borla releases their own shortly.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So….the 6.2… I hated it. Couldn’t it pull it off fast enough.

Extremely loud at startup on the 6.2, and I mean extremely. Far louder than what I expected from Corsa’s own promotional video. The exhaust is so loud at startup in the garage that keeping it on a daily driver would be unfair to my neighbors, and there’s AMG/M-Cars and even a RS7 here and there.

I also had difficulty getting the head pipe into the muffler, far more than any other pieces. Further, the tips were only spot welded— I wasn’t expecting to see daylight.

I eventually got it on and running, and sure it didn’t drone and was fine on the highway, but not my cup of tea for a high line suv.
Did you get any vids or sound clips?

TheAgency

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty raspy for what I was expecting. Sounds cool, but not for a daily driver, at least for me.

So now I have a 1k exhaust repackaged as nice as i could, in a huge box, taking up space in my garage.

Corsa won't take a return on an installed item, and I don't feel like hassling with selling it. If someone would like to buy me a FedEx label, it's yours for free. 83lbs, 57x21x14, shipping from 55127. Short wheel base, 6.2L.

PM me if interested.

TheAgency

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty raspy for what I was expecting. Sounds cool, but not for a daily driver, at least for me.

So now I have a 1k exhaust repackaged as nice as i could, in a huge box, taking up space in my garage.

Corsa won't take a return on an installed item, and I don't feel like hassling with selling it. If someone would like to buy me a FedEx label, it's yours for free. 83lbs, 57x21x14, shipping from 55127. Short wheel base, 6.2L.

PM me if interested.
Exhaust has been spoken for. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt