Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like these tires and thought they would look good on my 07 yukon. Stock tires going bad so need to upgrade. Does anyone have suggestions on some good looking tires on the stock 20" yukon wheels???? I don't want to go back to the dueler h/l's again..... Someone help me out and pics would be great for anyone who has some good looking tires on stock wheels. Thanks

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
coopers are good tires. i have them for my snow tires now. the stock bridgstones ride very nice, but if going for looks check out some vogue tyres. they look great on the stock ltz wheels, that was my setup last summer. lots of rain in louisiana so i would stay away from kumhos, they sucked on my old x5 in the rain.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Those are great tires. I was strongly considering them for a while, but decided to stay street.

OP
OP
RCE1313

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I went with the cooper's over the weekend. I'll take some pics to see if ya'll like.

ECU-Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please post some pics. I am looking at those tires also for the wife's 07 suburban with stock LTZ 20's. Did you go with a stock size? I was looking to go to a 31" or 32" size.
Thanks
E.P.

OP
OP
RCE1313

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long but here are some pics. They are from a iphone so not the best quality.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 83
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 66
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 62
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
RCE1313

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did go with the stock size because I didn't want to chance any rubbing. I've been pleased with them so far but i'll let everyone know if I have any problems with them.

OP
OP
RCE1313

RCE1313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Road noise isn't bad but it's def not whisper quite like stock tires. Unless you ride around with the music turned off you won't notice. I do a bunch of driving from LA to TX on the interstate and it's a smooth ride with not bad road noise. That's def the issue that made me nervous about getting the tires. But I'm happy for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea