convince me to buy a 2door yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they will fit 15"s just depends on the offset

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

gzes you beat me by a minute :D

Immortalmort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very Well, I know 16's won't fit on the 99-06 Generation, and haven't seen 15's on a tahoe... ever in my area. I stand corrected

OP
OP
C

capeguy97

Reaction score
well i gave the yukon a second lookover today at my work thinking im gunna buy it this weekend.... everything was good, then saw the rear of the frame was crusty, and soft enough to push pieces out :banghead: And what size offset rim would i need to fit 15s? i really dont wanna have to buy tires. im still motivated to get a 2 door

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Frame is rotted out? I would personally walk away and come down dirty south and get a non rusted 2dr

OP
OP
C

capeguy97

Reaction score
Brewster

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

yea id love to pick one up clean somewhere but i cant afford to go far. im goin to college soon and whatnot

art442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The guy says it was a parks rec truck . Did they do anything special for police tahoes ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall