Console question NBS to OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do? Are they in your for sale thread I must have missed them you have pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea just like Gzes said a little magic and it can b done... The pix above were from a denali cc ina obs... I believe its a 03-06... I have a center from a 02 hoe in mine... I think the difference is the 00-02 is 2 piece and the 03-06 is a one piece... And yes alot of guys look out for the obs full length esky/denali centers bcuz they are a direct bolt on...

BTW I have both the 00 esky and 02 nbs (obs modified) centers in stock...

How much for the 00 esky?

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also read somewhere that the dimensions of a Ford Pickup CC will fit right in between the seat also. I like those cuz of the higher top on it makes your arm sit up higher then leaning on the ones that we have now in the trucks. Cant remember what year it was that fits in there though... and those 99-00 CC's are so hard to find.

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also read somewhere that the dimensions of a Ford Pickup CC will fit right in between the seat also. I like those cuz of the higher top on it makes your arm sit up higher then leaning on the ones that we have now in the trucks. Cant remember what year it was that fits in there though... and those 99-00 CC's are so hard to find.

from what I have read you can use the console out of the expeditions also...those are easy to find, especially around here!

nickl011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the console out of an 02 silverado. I got the whole console (both pieces). I wasnt really sure that i wanted the front part of the console that buts up against the dash so currently I just have the main console in the truck. One day while scouring the junkyard I came across a NBS tahoe with two tone interior, blue and tan. It had the console, but just the main console, not the part that butts up to the dash. On this console was a special panel in the front that covers the whole for the heating ducts to go through. I nabbed this piece and am going to dye it to match my interior, but it will look factory when done.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On this console was a special panel in the front that covers the whole for the heating ducts to go through. I nabbed this piece and am going to dye it to match my interior, but it will look factory when done.

I would KILL to get one of these pieces. I installed the NBS console in mine, but can't locate this elusive little piece...

If anyone finds one in the yard, I will gladly buy it from you!

I need to cover this hole...

consolehole.jpg

Shawn

Last edited:

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had one of these in my Tahoe...Have it in the shed now. It was a real tight fit between the seats, but looked good. I just felt it to be a little high for my liking, but everyone has different tastes...

fordconsole1.jpg

but, you could not beat it for storage room...

Shawn

VicYukon

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was wondering do any of you have a secret speaker center console?. I removed my center concole and it has a 10" kicker sub woofer facing down.? Have any of guys seen one in person or own one?