Considering an 02 Suburban...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took me a long time to settle on one. most looked ok in the pics, but in person you could see some were hiding a load of hurt.

i agree with you tho. if a few bucks will keep what ya got going for a few more years, take that route, you already know this van and its needs.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone.

I decided against it after seeing the vehicle in person. We looked at numerous Suburbans online and saw 4 in person. It became clear to me that at this price point, I would be better served by just taking the money and putting it into my current vehicle (2006 Sienna). It just didn't make sense to buy something that I may have to turn around put money into when I can already do that now with my van and have a road-worthy vehicle that will meet most of my needs for at least 2-3 more years. Thank you again for the tips and comments.

And you know the history of yours. That counts for a lot.

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone.

I decided against it after seeing the vehicle in person. We looked at numerous Suburbans online and saw 4 in person. It became clear to me that at this price point, I would be better served by just taking the money and putting it into my current vehicle (2006 Sienna). It just didn't make sense to buy something that I may have to turn around put money into when I can already do that now with my van and have a road-worthy vehicle that will meet most of my needs for at least 2-3 more years. Thank you again for the tips and comments.

Makes perfect sense.

Funny thing, that's pretty much where I am on my '04 Burb. I see new and shiny vehicles out there all the time and would really love a new truck. But the old Suburban runs fine and it's paid for, so why replace it with something more expensive that is an unknown quantity?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman