Cold start rough idle code p050D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate13ross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 has a rough idle code and occasionally the check engine light will flash followed by hard acceleration from a stop and hard downshift to 2nd gear when decelerating (I know your not supposed to drive it when it flashes). Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Also could I reset my ecu manually to see if it’s a computer problem. Thanks in advance.

Rrunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 has a rough idle code and occasionally the check engine light will flash followed by hard acceleration from a stop and hard downshift to 2nd gear when decelerating (I know your not supposed to drive it when it flashes). Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Also could I reset my ecu manually to see if it’s a computer problem. Thanks in advance.
My 2015 is doing the same thing and getting more frequent. Did you ever get your's repaired or find out any information about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman