CLD LED Headlights in a Yukon Hybrid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link does not work for me so not a clue on that LOL. I did change my 2009 Tahoe hybrid headlight bulbs when I bought it about 15 mths ago, the passenger side was out. I went ahead and changed both sides out with silverstars. A bit of a chore since you have to remove the front fascia, I will be pretty disappointed if they do not last past 18 to 24 months!..................
Biggest gripe I have now with exterior lighting is the drivers side rear side marker mini light bulb socket is bad. I have dipped it in white vinegar / sanded the contacts / tightened the copper pieces by slightly bending them and changed to several different brand of mini bulbs and it is still intermittent. Strange thing is the mini bulb socket has 4 wires going to it and I am not sure why that is? Not seeing an aftermarket replacement socket for this application. It is just a beater ride for me to drive to work but I still like for everything to work if a all possible. plus I have already invested some time messing with it so it is a challenge now. This rear side marker light bad socket problem is probably something that has NEVER happened to anyone else...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec