Is anyone interested in testing our FULL LED headlights for the 2015 GMC Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cherylchen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No spam❌No promotion❌

This is Cheryl from VehicleAid Headlight team. Is anyone interested in testing our FULL LED headlights for the 2015 GMC Yukon?

We can send you the circuit board and the test tutorial video. There is no need to remove your original headlights from your car. It is very easy.

And we will pay you $150 within 24 business hours of receipt and confirmation that the test videos and photos meet the requirements.

Warehouse address: 3085 Mary Place West Sacramento, CA 95691, United States

Adam m

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No spam❌No promotion❌

This is Cheryl from VehicleAid Headlight team. Is anyone interested in testing our FULL LED headlights for the 2015 GMC Yukon?

We can send you the circuit board and the test tutorial video. There is no need to remove your original headlights from your car. It is very easy.

And we will pay you $150 within 24 business hours of receipt and confirmation that the test videos and photos meet the requirements.

Warehouse address: 3085 Mary Place West Sacramento, CA 95691, United States
I would like to do that can I still do it even tho I drive a 07 denali

markni12301

Reaction score
Did anyone ever sign up for this? If so, how was the process and dealing with the people?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2