Chrome Door handle trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akinshake

Reaction score
I was trying to upload a picture from your link. Because of the before and after where it’s clearly not even the same door handle... unless this kit adds a lock hole... I’d be Leary of this because of that alone. The chrome trim looks entirely too close to factory Denali or ltz handles. With it not being a replacement, rather a piece that snaps on over the factory handles, I feel like your money would be better spent elsewhere, imho.

Side note, do we know how hard it is to remove the trim altogether and just put a more factory piece on in place of, rather than on top of? I have a Denali that I’m blacking out and I’ve already wrapped the chrome on the door handles but it looks like crap to me. I need to wrap again and I might try taking off the handles to do it, but at that point, could just get a set of black slt handles or trim pieces instead.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used a kit like this for two years now. No issues or quality problems. Is still chrome. You can tell it is not OEM as it does not sit flush like OEM does. It actually makes the door handle a little “chunkier”, but to me it feels better and gives you more to grab. I did the chrome fog light brows also:

CC695FC7-37CF-4D81-AF95-930D7184B7FC.jpeg

I would do it again. Be careful when installing as the tape really grabs and there is no realignment.

OP
OP
J

Jason101

Reaction score
I have used a kit like this for two years now. No issues or quality problems. Is still chrome. You can tell it is not OEM as it does not sit flush like OEM does. It actually makes the door handle a little “chunkier”, but to me it feels better and gives you more to grab. I did the chrome fog light brows also:

View attachment 225432

I would do it again. Be careful when installing as the tape really grabs and there is no realignment.

Thanks! I'll order them and give it a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons