RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missed this. Nice MPG and that long body is looking great for winter. Very shiny. I need to polish out the Suburban and the Tahoe on my end as well, just to keep it fresh.
Thanks man! All that hard work is out the window cuz it snowed late this week so he’s a bit dirty at the current moment. Lol. Hopefully gonna wash him tomorrow.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the Jetseal? I know you are a CG guy. Site says up to 12 months. How about compared with Trinova or 845?

Between weather, wash, wipe down, Lucas Oil Slick Mist and
being outside, the ideal longevity of a coating varies so much.

Asking cause at almost $40/ bottle that is steep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the Jetseal? I know you are a CG guy. Site says up to 12 months. How about compared with Trinova or 845?

Between weathe, wash, wipe down, Lucas Oil Slick Mist,
Being outside the ideal longevity of a coating varies so much.

Asking cause at almost $40/ bottle that is steep.
I agree $40 is steep! I usually get it on sale during rides and coffee. Last bottle was a mislabeled bottle so I got it even cheaper at rides and coffee when CG did a back spot sale. Lol. But that bottle goes along way! Lol. I like it better than Trinova! JetSeal outlasts it. While trinova is good, jetseal is better! I typically get about 8 or 9 months out of it depending on the weather, especially the winter. I’ve never used 845 so I can’t speak to JetSeal compared to 845. But worth the $40 for the bottle!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This scenario is why I swapped my wiper blade arms for the arms off a 2002 truck:

EB1E2750-FEA5-4E6F-9B40-863349AFBC6A.jpeg
Ruined a few sets of wiper blades over the years by not being able to pull them up when it snows. Stupid GM design on the post 2003 trucks that had wiper arms that only came up like 2 inches and stopped and wouldn’t stay up. Dumbest design ever.... lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This scenario is why I swapped my wiper blade arms for the arms off a 2002 truck:

View attachment 211889
Ruined a few sets of wiper blades over the years by not being able to pull them up when it snows. Stupid GM design on the post 2003 trucks that had wiper arms that only came up like 2 inches and stopped and wouldn’t stay up. Dumbest design ever.... lol

That was a pretty good find and swap over. Nice investigation on that one. Just in time for that mess. Keep that rear end planted and no power slides right? lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Love the way those wheels look on your nali. You need even just a small 1/3 drop lol:anitoof:

That was a pretty good find and swap over. Nice investigation on that one. Just in time for that mess. Keep that rear end planted and no power slides right? lol
that's no fun. Once the roads get slick you gotta play in them. I whip the back a little on every corner. :driver:

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the way those wheels look on your nali. You need even just a small 1/3 drop lol:anitoof:

that's no fun. Once the roads get slick you gotta play in them. I whip the back a little on every corner. :driver:
Um snow and dropped SUVs don’t play nice together.... lol
And besides that I wouldn’t be able to fit my 275/60 tires under a drop! Lol and there ain’t no way I’m giving those up!

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
@Fosscore , how’s this for a cruising speed on a freeway economy shot! Haha. Made the trip to studio city last night with my best friend to go hit a place out there that does line dancing on Friday nights. Roughly 200 miles round trip. Looked down at the DIC screen and saw this while I was on a pretty long stretch of flat highway and I was like yes! Denali is killin it for mileage! Haha
And then it was 11 degrees when I got home :mad:

View attachment 210616 View attachment 210617
That's 10 MPG better than my 'Hoe!