Cepek still available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving down my road. It had been cracked by the looks of it and the rust on one side of the break. Almost took the tire out too

OP
OP
F

Filescreekmafia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well after no luck whatsoever find a Cepek I decided to go with Superlift. I was leaning toward RCX but my local shop said he wouldnt install it. He said the RCX was junk, his words not mine. Just to clarify before anyone who has one gets offended. Looking forward to getting it done, I will post before and after pics after its done.

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what all the shops around me said too. they will still install them though. im assuming its because they sell the BDS, Superlift, and Skyjacker kits for a while lot more than 1000 bucks

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run the new design Rough Country and it has been good to me and I am far from gentle on my rigs, the old design was crap I hear.

tt660

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed a zone 6" lift in my 99 2 door tahoe. I have autotrac and no new driveshaft was required. Been happy with the lift so far, been in for over a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts