Center Jump Seat for OBS Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Monk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been studying the seating possibilities for my '99 Tahoe and I'm still not positive that there never was a center jump seat made to fit the OBS. I was silly and bought a non-folding NBS jump seat and quickly realized it wouldn't fit :)emotions122: knuckleheaded mistake, but hey whaddya' gonna' do?)

I've heard a Silverado 60/40 bench seat will fit, but the jump seat would be an easier install, I think. So does anyone know if there ever was a center console jump seat (folding or non-folding) that was made to bolt right into a Tahoe or OBS truck? Thanks! Mad Monk

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have yet to ever come across one in the salvage yards or online. pretty sure the only options were captain seats with the console or the 60/40 split with fold down console.

OP
OP
M

Mad Monk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's what I thought. I was hoping that there was some oddball seat that happened to work. The NBS fit in the middle (although snugly) but the bolt holes didn't line up at all and an adapter bracket would be hard to make because of the spacing. It's as if they made them just so no one would try to put them in a OBS for some reason!

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a NBS truck with the folding center jump seat/ console top. I have measured it up a couple times and it looks like with a few mods to the mounts it shouldn't be a big deal at all to install. I like the NBS (00-07) console because it semi matches the interior of the 99 tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey