CCM 2.5/1.0 Lift/Level Kit with Nitto TGs/Helo 835s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKnowWho18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like the look of your truck. Is it possible to go with even bigger tires without having to "trim" plastic to avoid rubbing?

OP
OP
bbwtamu

bbwtamu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like the look of your truck. Is it possible to go with even bigger tires without having to "trim" plastic to avoid rubbing?

No, it was not. I was orginally going with a bigger tire, and had to change to this one due to too much rubbing. I do have just a smidge of rub at full lock out with both front tires now, but almost nothing. Any bigger tire would be a problem.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where is the rub, inside or outside of tire, would a different wheel back space correct the rub ?

OP
OP
bbwtamu

bbwtamu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do want!

Very nice, is it level or does it still have a lil rake?

No. It's perfectly level now. I love the look, and ride is amazing...it's just like factory! I am about to add a Banks Performance Cold Air Intake and the Corsa Sport Exhaust at the end of this week, so I will let you all know how it turns out.

OP
OP
bbwtamu

bbwtamu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No. It's perfectly level now. I love the look, and ride is amazing...it's just like factory! I am about to add a Banks Performance Cold Air Intake and the Corsa Sport Exhaust at the end of this week, so I will let you all know how it turns out.

Wow! I can't tell you all how much I love the new Corsa Sport Exhaust and Banks CAI. What a setup! Huge increase in HP, throttle response, and the sound....it is awesome!

OP
OP
bbwtamu

bbwtamu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Now get a BB tune since you did cai/exhaust and you will see a noticeable difference!

I am worried about getting the tune. I have been told by multiple mechanic friends I trust that any alteration to the computer (via a BB tune) would be stored in the memory, and since my truck is still under warranty, any change to the computer would effectively void the manufacturer warranty. I have read the Magnusson Act about alterations, and I think this is a very gray area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper