Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Need new carpet front & back for da ** & was needing ides. The dealer wants $1400 to replace. I will order off of net, just want a good quality.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will be like a needle in a haystack but have u tried salvage yards? my dad has an 06 base silverado extended cab and was wanting carpet for it. I found a wrecked 03 extended cab at the salvage yard down the street and they pulled the carpet and i got it for 75. i took it to the car wash, spent about 10 bucks in quarters and pressure washed the hell out of it and it looks almost brand new, with the exception of a slight wear pattern under the driver's heal but he has floor mats so unless u move the mat, it looks brand new.... that could be an option on a budget. if you want new and dont want to mess with cleaning it, look at jcwhitney they always have molded carpet sets....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check www.lmctruck.com. I have not checked for your specific year of ride but they should have carpet.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
local upholstry place, installed OEM for $600...try an interior place, not dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84