Cant contact me??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CANT CONTACT ME??? That prob wont happen but im working 15-18 hr shifts for the next 10 months. If i don't reply right away to a post or PM as soon as i get by computer i will. Or if you want just text me since I have my phone on me at work.

Thanks guys. I have a goal and can't wait till this z06 gets here. You guys will like the build... just as much as I love overtime lol

Front Street

Reaction score
Tony, did my installer, Brian get ahold of you today about installing the rear DJM endlinks? He was having a problem with the sway bar links hitting the rear airride shocks. Any tricks to installing the end links in case he didn't get a hold of you? 04 Denali with the Belltech 3-4 springs and the DJM sway bars.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yup i talked to him. Once trucks is all on groudn will clear fine.

Front Street

Reaction score
Great, thanks! I should be driving it tomorrow then! Can't wait. Also added Belltech Street Tech shocks for the front, apparently one of my Arnott Billsteins blew out. I'll let you know how it works out and post some pics! Good luck with the OT!