Can I get Disney+ on my DVD player in 2017 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it possible to stream The new Disney+ from my phone to the DVD player in my 2017 Yukon Denali? Very important question here...

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t know. Can’t do it on our Samsung HD Smart TV. Wife is unhappy.

OP
OP
VTHokieT

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually have the same tv- not sure what phone you have but I swipe from top right to pull up the quick settings and choose “Screen Mirroring”. The Samsung tv comes up- if it doesn’t, might be a setting on your tv that isn’t connected to internet? Good luck!

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This used to be our problem on our Samsung HD Smart TV. Googled it, came up with some crap about Disney+ only being available on 2016+ Samsung Smart TV's, so if your Samsung Smart TV is older than that you're out of luck. So we picked up a Roku 4K Stream Stick and Viola, problem solved.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have the same tv- not sure what phone you have but I swipe from top right to pull up the quick settings and choose “Screen Mirroring”. The Samsung tv comes up- if it doesn’t, might be a setting on your tv that isn’t connected to internet? Good luck!
She does not want to do screen mirroring.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This used to be our problem on our Samsung HD Smart TV. Googled it, came up with some crap about Disney+ only being available on 2016+ Samsung Smart TV's, so if your Samsung Smart TV is older than that you're out of luck. So we picked up a Roku 4K Stream Stick and Viola, problem solved.
Thank you.

To the OP and moderator . . . I apologize for hijacking this thread.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to stream The new Disney+ from my phone to the DVD player in my 2017 Yukon Denali? Very important question here...
yes but you will need a mini HDMI (assuming the phone has mini HDMI)to Yellow red white RCA plugs (if you have that type of input)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645