Can a dealer swap 2nd row bench for bucket seats or is that something that should come from factory?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmsnickers

Reaction score
As title says, curious? I see a Tahoe headed to a lot that I'd like to buy as I'm tired of waiting for GM to accept my order but I need bucket seats for 2nd row; can/will a dealer swap these out and is there a large cost associated? TIA.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were looking at a black off road type Tahoe a couple years ago but didn't want the tire/wheel package that was on it. The dealer told us we could swap those for some on other trucks on the lot at the time. Mostly cheaper packages that we were shown, didn't buy but looks like they can do some swapping if they want to. But with today's market they probably don't have to do anything to sell one.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I would assume that you first have to get the dealer to say they would do the swap and then find out for SURE that it is physically possible as far as mounting and connections and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish