Calling all Lifted Trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brock

Reaction score
WOW ! Sick lookin trucks ! I have some more work to do now!

CREETO

Reaction score
nice posting seeing all the tahoes and yukons that have been lifted since mine and fco gonzo's were the only ones on here for awhile!!! keep at it! and as i was saying, mine's just a bit dirtier now!
picture.jpg

motosaki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not a tahoe or yukon, but its a lifted truck?

Attachments

• gmc2.jpg
    gmc2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 220
  • gmc1.jpg
    gmc1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 211

Norvell57

Reaction score
16.jpg

14.jpg

6" BDS Lift, Moto Metal 959 Rims, 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, K&N CAI, aFe Throttle Body Spacer, JET MAF, Flowmaster Delta 40 Dual Exhaust, Black Bear Tune (AutoCal), Bank Torque Tube Headers, T-Rex Grille, IPCW Crystel Eyes Bermuda Black LED Rear & 3rd Brake Lights, Eclipse 6620 AVN Navigation/DVD/7" Monitor with 1000 Watt Alpine Amp/ 6 Memphis Audio Speakers & 12" Sub in custom enclosure, 20% Tint, Black Bowties Front & Rear....Just added(Not in picture) 2" Goeske Rear Wheel Spacers. I'll update picture.

hows it run with the motor mods

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

My New Yukon on 37's & Old Tahoe on 35's

what setup are you running to be aable to fit 37s

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice posting seeing all the tahoes and yukons that have been lifted since mine and fco gonzo's were the only ones on here for awhile!!! keep at it! and as i was saying, mine's just a bit dirtier now!
picture.jpg

what size is your lift? tires/wheels? Yours is the perfect look imo.

blubaldmontess

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
are any of you guys running the air suspension stuff from the factory. I an't find anythign that is 6" so I can run 35s on the tahoe because everybody is saying no to airride. Any suggestions? I'm getting ready to sell my 98 camaro and am using ht emoney on lift and tires/rims

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColonelAngus918