California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Don can be like our guest in the sandbox.

for a blanket party.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Hey guys are we ever going to do a meet?
with a hoe that is upside down it would certainly be easy to spot you when waiting for you at a meeting place.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Want to make sure all the Cali folks know about this. I ordered my black plate in January and the wait is killing me.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/legacyplates/index.htm

i call for legislation for other decades as well.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

BTW at the moment back to single citizenship in pittsburg, cali.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

and while i am at it, 10 month for the first reply to this thread. Seriously?

Reaction score
shot out

scott
1998 chevy tahoe 4 door

cruise.jpg

Reaction score
Calfornia ca so cal

I thought I would post up a reminder that this Sunday is our monthly meet.

I would like to see some other tahoe members there this month..

:waytogo:

cruise.jpg

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian
Modesto, CA
1995 GMC Yukon

Hey Sunlit, are there ever any meets in this area? Bay area or northern cali, maybe?
I'm trying to get one going on another forum, so I'll let you know if we ever get anything set.

Reaction score
Modesto CA

Brian
Modesto, CA
1995 GMC Yukon

Hey Sunlit, are there ever any meets in this area? Bay area or northern cali, maybe?
I'm trying to get one going on another forum, so I'll let you know if we ever get anything set.

I used to live up in the bay area "pittsburg ca" about 10 years ago and they had some nice size meets up there.

Mainly street races but they would be going off in the parking lot prior to the races.

I see on some other forums that there other people promoting Non Racer type events. "car meets" they are not pure Tahoe or Yukon meets but I do see some other forums that I post on promoting events in N Cali "bay area"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98