brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ok so my dad has been driving my hoe for the last month and i got back and he said the brajes sound like air brakes and when i got in to drive yea it sounds like that or like if im purging nos when pressing the brake and its very hard.... Do yall believe its the master cylinder or? And its a 94 2dr tbi

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with the no-name man above me. What is the test for a bad booster again? Something like pump the brake up, turn off the truck while keeping your foot on the pedal for 10 seconds and it should stay firm? I thought a bad booster also can give the impression of a really firm pedal

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Tested already no brake booster should hiss when moment is active and if stiff movent too you are almost definitely leaking an internal chamber to atmosphere. Any chance you want to convert to hydraulic booster now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ok so yea it does hiss and its hard as **** but i also notice at ide its doing 500 rpm.... I had to still use it for work and it does stop but its hard. I probably will do hydrolic if i can do at home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons