Bought HD grille and bumper cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
my guess would be that, those gold looking nuts are platic nuts and probably go on the plastic pins you mention to hold the two pieces together and that bracket might go behind the grill maybe attached to the bowtie in the middle....

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the gold nuts were actually metal and they did go on the pins to hold the two pieces together but you have to twist them with a wrench to go in kind of like a nut but the other piece i havent found the use of it yet

Reaction score
Is it possible to use the HD grille with the regular bumper trim? I'm thinking of doing this one piece at a time. What about with the stock hood? I'd like to get just the grill on there to see how it looks at each stage if possible.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its possible but you have to cut your bumper cap to make it fit..IMO it doesnt look clean at all but its possible hood theres no problem

painter13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damnit! I just got my beat up Tahoe last month. I thought it to be cool the way it is until now... thanks to the forum and particularly this dude doing this swap and the Boozer guy, I now feel the need to follow in your footsteps. Thanks! You guys have some bitchin trucks!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit! I just got my beat up Tahoe last month. I thought it to be cool the way it is until now... thanks to the forum and particularly this dude doing this swap and the Boozer guy, I now feel the need to follow in your footsteps. Thanks! You guys have some bitchin trucks!!!

hey thanks man..any pics of your truck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommyNomad