Boost gauge installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's ******* awesome. I love it.

What other gauge are you going to be installing? If none, why a boost gauge instead of something more "oh shit that needle shouldn't be at that point" type gauge? I mean yeah you can see the PSI, but at the same time... your butt will tell you when your in boost.

I'm going to be installing a a/f gauge also. I got the boost gauge so that I have an accurate pressure reading and know exactly what boost a particular pulley is producing when swapping pulleys. Plus it looks cool:D

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be installing a a/f gauge also. I got the boost gauge so that I have an accurate pressure reading and know exactly what boost a particular pulley is producing when swapping pulleys. Plus it looks cool:D

Yeah, the kool looking part is right, an A/F ratio gauge is definitely a "oh shit" gauge.

Can i ask why are you doing this? ...i guess a more appropriate question would be, are you trying to accomplish something you been wanting to prove? or just want a SUV that leaves two dark lines on the road with smoke lingering around?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just something to play with. More power towing the boat and car trailer. More passing power. And just plain fun smoking tires in a huge SUV for a change instead of my other cars. Every car I've ever owned has been for performance. I can't stand the sluggish feeling going from my caddy, camaros, then to my truck.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just something to play with. More power towing the boat and car trailer. More passing power. And just plain fun smoking tires in a huge SUV for a change instead of my other cars. Every car I've ever owned has been for performance. I can't stand the sluggish feeling going from my caddy, camaros, then to my truck.

I know exactly what you mean, i have always had two seater sports cars. My Tahoe was the first "Family car" i have owned. I ofcourse had the get the 5.3...but still i mean... no....it's a nice truck and looks nice and rides nice, i like everything about it. I'm just a type of guy who needs 8.0 or above HP/weight Ratio, with three pedals on the floor and the e-brake by my right elbow and just like my other cars, you smell the high octane burning at the stop lights. O well what can you do, kids...you can't love them, but you can hate them....wait i mean.... lol.

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats looksssss dopeee!!!!!!!!!! I love this truck so muchh

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I found a cool video of the DM-100:

[yt]Sk9wUUeQ6Qo[/yt]

Last edited:

Forum statistics