Boost gauge installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...in the factory cluster. It took some trimming of the circuit board, IP face, and rear housing, but it's in and everything still works. I even put blue LEDS in it to match the rest of my gauges. And yes, that's a flat spot on the right side of the gauge bezel. I accidentally knocked it off my workbench and it hit the floor:emotions122: Now all I need is for my blower to come in. It finally shipped and will be here Wednesday:rocking:
DSC_2402.jpg

DSC_2400.jpg

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Right now about 6psi until I get ready to re-tune for the smaller pulley, which will then put it around 10psi.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good! I love the way you make custom stuff look like it should be stock! Keep up the good work!

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Looks like another nice install JK. To tell the truth, I doubt anyone would have noticed a flat spot.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks tight bro!! The icing on the cake would be if you could get the needles to be the same color but it looks **** as it is. Keep up the good work.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
If you didnt mention it nobody would notice. lol. looks great and im jelous.

122k miles on the ol girl huh. Looks good jkmotor.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
That looks tight bro!! The icing on the cake would be if you could get the needles to be the same color but it looks **** as it is. Keep up the good work.

Yea, finding a factory looking gauge would be sweet. In my rx8 I had several aftermarket gauges that looked identical to stock. They even switched to be the same color at nighttime when I turned on my headlights. A service advisor at the mazda dealer asked me for the mazes oem part numbers for the gauges and the pod I made from fiberglass. It made my day.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

And yes your truck looks awesome considering 122,000 miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9