BNIB Corsa Sport (MUFFLER ONLY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen. I told another member who I was trying to get to buy this... "just spreading the Gospel of Corsa" :lol:

CTown LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, this was kind of an impulse buy. If it weren't for all the praise this muffler received, I would have bought an Esky roof rack from Robbie (SuperchargedSS). As a matter of fact, he was one of the first to mention what a great buy this was. So I guess, a big thanks to everyone's input on this one. That's why this forum is awesome.:cheers:

FWIW, This is the third time I was about to pull the trigger on that rack and something else came about. Looks like a couple more weeks and I'll order one, unless something else comes along.:)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, this was kind of an impulse buy. If it weren't for all the praise this muffler received, I would have bought an Esky roof rack from Robbie (SuperchargedSS). As a matter of fact, he was one of the first to mention what a great buy this was. So I guess, a big thanks to everyone's input on this one. That's why this forum is awesome.:cheers:

FWIW, This is the third time I was about to pull the trigger on that rack and something else came about. Looks like a couple more weeks and I'll order one, unless something else comes along.:)

Ill always have racks, this was a great deal. You made a good choice. You'll love this setup!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it weren't for all the praise this muffler received, I would have bought an Esky roof rack from Robbie (SuperchargedSS).

Then you better post up your impression of the Corsa experience on here after you get it installed, we all wanna know what you think!!

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
If the corsa muffler thats for sale is the same size as the one on my truck, there's no way its gonna ship for $19!! Big ol hunk of beautiful stainless freakin steel........and I'm talking about the muffler by the way!! lol

Good luck with the sale, corsa products are top notch! I love my corsa, I have one friend with a magnaflow in his tahoe and another with a flowmaster in his yukon, but would choose mine over both in a heart beat!

How much louder would you say it is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24