Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that wouldn't be a far drive to meet up with you. I live in north Alabama
It wouldn't be bad at all. I know a lot of people in Nashville area since I was there for about 14 years before coming out here to Washington for the last 3 years. And honestly, I plan to pull some big triggers on the Tahoe when I get back there and get set up. Well, might not be big on some people's radars, but it will definitely be a "why put that kind of work into THAT vehicle" type of thing. lol

He’s secretly moving even farther away from me :bawl:
This is, in fact, quite accurate.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I haven't updated shit on this thing other than the mileage and an oil change lol.

It needs lot of love, but I've been focusing on getting a $500 motorcycle transport ready when I move back to Tennessee. And with the impending move, I'm progressing one mod thats been sitting for a bit... not the bumper. Lol

Picked these up and so far I have 300 into the entire setup (tires, wheels, mount, and balance) and ready to bolt on. Will have some pictures a bit later of them on the Tahoe. Plan would eventually be to get these refurbished, but they will be perfect for 2400 miles i will be putting on the thing.

20200513_143449.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
And I haven't updated shit on this thing other than the mileage and an oil change lol.

It needs lot of love, but I've been focusing on getting a $500 motorcycle transport ready when I move back to Tennessee. And with the impending move, I'm progressing one mod thats been sitting for a bit... not the bumper. Lol

Picked these up and so far I have 300 into the entire setup (tires, wheels, mount, and balance) and ready to bolt on. Will have some pictures a bit later of them on the Tahoe. Plan would eventually be to get these refurbished, but they will be perfect for 2400 miles i will be putting on the thing.

View attachment 247477
Keeping your old setup?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 247477
Long Time no lurky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019