Bluetooth Browsing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fszatko

Reaction score
Can someone please check their head unit to see if your Bluetooth screen looks like this? I'm using an iPhone 5s via Bluetooth and via Lightning/USB cable.

When I'm using the phone in Bluetooth mode, there is a section of the left side of the screen that is a black rectangle. (see pic) It looks like something is missing. When I use the phone in USB/iPod mode (plugged in) this black box changes to a "browse" button. (see pic)

Seems weird for the button to be a black void. Is there something wrong with my head unit? Or does everyone's screen look this way in Bluetooth mode?

According to the manual, there is no "browse" function in Bluetooth mode, but I'm surprised it looks so rudimentary.

Maybe everyone's looks this way? Maybe there's something wrong with mine? Thanks for checking.

Attachments

• bluetooth.jpg
    bluetooth.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 5
  • pluggedin.jpg
    pluggedin.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 6

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine looks like that too...think it is supposed to be that way for some reason

OP
OP
F

fszatko

Reaction score
Mine looks like that too...think it is supposed to be that way for some reason

Thanks. Makes me feel better. Must just be shortcut in screen programming since the Bluetooth function does not offer cataloging or browsing of music contents. Rather than redesign the area of the browse button, they just left it blank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4

Latest posts