Blinkers Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaine Smith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 95 2Door and had the truck about 3 months. Here in the past 2 weeks the blinkers have stopped working. The only thing I can think of is I gave it a good detail a couple weeks ago and cleaned the inside and pressed down on the emergency flashers, which came on (no big deal). I didnt drive it for about a week later which is when I noticed the blinkers not working. The flashers of course are turned off. I know noticed that I cant push down on the emergency flashers either now. Do anyone know would this have something to do with the blinkers not working? And if so how do I fix? Thanks in advance.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Usually the combination switch fails. Also another quick and easy thing to check would be the turn signal relay

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power goes from the turn/bu fuse, through the turn signal flasher, through the turn signal switch, to the bulb. The hazard switch is powered by the stop/haz fuse also feeds into the turn signal switch which activates both sides. I do know that if the hazard switch is activated it "overrides" the turn signal switch to feed just left or just right, so I would say the not being able to push the hazard switch in is causing an issue, even if they are not on and flashing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn