Blend Door Actuators - Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

smcnair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy helping me also had one of them gen-u-wine Tech 2 scanners so we knew what the problem was before we did all this and tested and calibrated everything after. Find you a friend like that (that has smaller hands than you).

oldchev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this on my 2004. I used a process from Sparky's answers online. I think I saved the process on a USB drive if anyone wants to see. I took the dash off and there are a few tips and tricks that were useful plus a layered process that made reassembly easy. It was more like 6-8 hours incl lunch.

RobertTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I apologize - I am not trying to hijack this thread. I have an 02 Tahoe and have been fighting with actuators today. I had the problem with no heat, just cold air blowing. So I verified it was the actuator on the passenger side. By moving the door by hand I got heat. SO my problem is that I cannot for the life of me find out the correct part number for that actuator. I have seen it called a temperature actuator, a mode actuator and read it was not a blend door actuator. The part I took out was 604-113 which must have been replaced previously. I saw that 604-106 is the correct number but I wasn't sure. Can anyone verify what the correct OEM number is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo